- This event has passed.
SKCR Training: Negotiating Contracts Ethically in a Multiple Offer Environment
March 14 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm PDT
Learn more and register here
Hybrid course- see course delivery and attendance requirements for CE credit.
**Participants may choose whether to attend this course virtually via Zoom meeting or in-person the Seattle King County REALTORS® classroom in Bellevue** Masks required for all participants.
Cost: *Members $35.00 & Non-Members $55.00, 3 Clock Hours.
Students will learn:
- Techniques for and potential ways of working with clients to make the contract more favorable
- How to present offers to sellers to make sure they are aware of potential hidden risks and benefits
- How to work through the amendment process without risking your buyers losing their position.
- The liability of inadvertently disclosing client confidentialities
- Inherent risks found in multiple offer situations
- How to present a variety of options for seller’s to consider when responding, while avoiding the ethical dilemmas that occur when negotiating offers and discussing variable rate commissions.