- This event has passed.
WAR Training: Mortgage Finance For Real Estate
July 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
REGISTER IN ADVANCE:
Mortgage Finance for Real Estate
The mortgage loan process is complex and rarely without glitches. Important details can get overlooked causing a purchase to be delayed or denied. Understanding this process so that you better educate your clients can add value to your skill set as a broker.
In this class, you will:
• Learn the lending process from the buyer and seller perspectives.
• Recognize elements and aspects of a credit qualification.
• Identify the “red flags” of buyer financing and different types of loans.
• Learn the difference between pre-qualification, conditional loan approval, pre-approval and between the types of money lenders.
• Increase knowledge on using specialized forms.
• Discuss real life scenarios discussed from the seller and buyer side transactions.
• Minimize transaction fall-out due to financing contingency(s)