- This event has passed.
WR Training: NAR COE
February 24, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Learn more and register here
All REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within three-year cycles. We are currently in Cycle 7 running from January 1st 2022 to December 31st 2024.
Upon completion of The Code of Ethics: Our Promise of Professionalismâ€ course, participants will be able to:
- Identify key aspirational concepts found in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORSÂ® Code of Ethics
- Describe general business ethics, and compare and contrast the REALTORS® Code of Ethics with business ethics, generally
- Describe the concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 3, 11, and 16 of the Code of Ethics and identify possible violations of the Code of Ethics specifically related to those Articles
- Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate
- Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement