Website Keller Williams Greater Seattle
Locally owned real estate company
Your job: Director of Growth | Assistant Team Leader
Where you will work: Keller Williams Greater Seattle GRSE, LLC.
Who’s the Boss: Angie Mykel, CEO | General Manager
Hi. We’re Keller Williams Greater Seattle. Keller Williams as a brand is known for its training, we were rated one of the top training companies in the world. We’re also known for our technology and incredible culture. In fact, most recently we were ranked #1 for workplace culture by Indeed.com. Yep! That’s us. We’re a lot of fun! Locally, we’re a laid-back, successful, but humble, group of go-getters. We’re about 200+ brokers strong, we’re located right in Wallingford near great coffee shops, and restaurants. We pride ourselves on our comradery, team spirit and generosity. We’re locally owned and operated and have some strong roots here. When we’re not working, we enjoy spending time with our families, our dogs, and having fun!
You are the Director of Growth/Assistant Team Leader (ATL) and you handle a wide range of responsibilities. You assist the Team Leader with achieving the growth goals of the Market Center, and you are the ‘go-to’ for agents. You are described as friendly and outgoing and organized on a level that intimidates most. You have a strong desire to serve and empower those around you to be their best. Your tech savvy and love to be “in the know.” You are an influencer who naturally exhibits the KW belief system. If you were a cocktail you’d be equal parts taskmaster and ringmaster, one part cheerleader, and a dash of five-star hotel concierge. You are a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. You move with cheerful urgency and you have a track record of success. You believe in us, and we invest in you. Win/win.
What will you do?
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Work with the Team Leader to implement the Market Center’s Growth SOP.
- Complete 20 recruit appointments per month with an emphasis on producing brokers with volume less than $10M annually and all new licensees.
- Hire 5 agents per month.
- Assist the Team Leader by protecting their calendar and support through administrative tasks.
- Provide “concierge-level” onboarding services to mega agents and teams transferring to KWGS.
- With the COO, administer the office lead program for agents.
- Prepare recruiting packets and materials for recruiting appointments.
- Host Real Estate Career and other growth-related events.
- Act as the Team Leader in their absence.
- Be the “voice of our brokers” and champion a superior broker experience across all touchpoints of the broker journey in collaboration with the CEO, COO, OP, and current governing board, the ALC.
- Manage the Market Center’s Love List Retention program.
- Assist the Team Leader in administrating and producing retention events.
- With the Team Leader, assist with ALC Meeting arrangements, drafting reports for review, and preparing any additional items as needed.
- Assist Team Leader with projects and preparation related to events such as ALC Retreats, Family Reunion, and Mega Camp.
- Work with the Team Leader and Market Center Administrator to develop new retention programs.
Education & Training:
- With the Designated Broker, manage the 730 Society Monday Huddle Coaching.
- Participate in the development and production of the Market Center Training Calendar and events.
- Lead, instruct, or moderate educational and Market Center events when necessary.
- At the direction of the Team Leader, manage and implement new Market Center programs.
- Previous experience in management, assistant management, or executive administrative assistant role.
- Previous experience in real estate preferred.
- Experience with Keller Williams tools, systems, and models
- Previous experience in real estate, NWMLS experience preferred.
- “Systems thinker” successfully integrates a holistic perspective into an end-to-end process.
- Command of MS Products including PowerPoint. Word, and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, and Canva.
- Strong understanding of SOP creation and organizational processes.
- Ability to manage large and complex projects while meeting all deadlines.
- Effective communication skills and impeccable organizational skills.
- Strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and content management.
- Incredible ability to prioritize and reorder deadlines as needed.
People Describe You As:
- Hospitality focused
- A Problem Solver
- Hard Working
- Goal Oriented
- Well Spoken, Well Written
$70,000 – $80,000 plus competitive bonus program and paid benefit package
Keller Williams Greater Seattle is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy, or age. Keller Williams Greater Seattle prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.